The most advanced web-based electronic clinical assessment, management and decision support system for cardiovascular disease (CVD) and Type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce inequalities in health status
- Improve compliance with clinical guidelines
- Increase the use of evidence to support clinical decisions
- Improve drug prescribing and dosage decisions
- Structure population health programmes
- Encourage preventative care
- Improve diagnostic accuracy
- Created with credible clinical partners, University of Auckland (SOPH)
Decision Support for Screening, Targeting, and Proactive Management of CVD and diabetes.
The Benefits of Predict CVD-Diabetes
- Improved health outcomes and disease management
- Increased patient engagement through shared knowledge and decision making
- Increased consistency of care based on current national guidelines
- Tracking of patient management, enhanced teamwork and improved clinical workflow
- Structured and consistent data collection, aids measurement and PPP counts
- Information to better manage population chronic disease risk
- Improved structured programme of care
- Engaging patient orientated material, including personal clinical indicators
- CVD risk can be profiled by snapshot and over time, seemlessly integrating with Your Heart Forecast, the leading CVD Risk visualisation tool
- Proven track record, used with over 300,000 patients (June, 2012)
- Ongoing refinement and updates in line with new evidence; now undergoing it’s sixth major revision
Options for CVDDM
- Messaging into Primary Care practices
- Integrated with Your Heart Forecast
- Tracking of Secondary Care activities
- Billing / BCTIs
- Query Builder files for Medtech
Versions of CVDDM
- Community - used within Marae, Churches, etc.
- Workplace - used within Corporate programmes
- Primary Care - used by PHOs
- Secondary Care
- Secondary Care Acute
Click here for the product brochure.
More heart and diabetes checks - Read about what Enigma is doing to aid achievement of these health targets.