Advanced, web-based electronic clinical decision support for acute coronary syndrome (ACS) management in secondary care after a patient has experienced an ACS event.
- Improve secondary prevention management, short and long term, regardless of age, status or ethnicity
- Increase the use of evidence to support clinical decisions
- Enable Clinicians to target investigation and intervention initiatives
- Improve the quality of patient care
- Measure accurate and strategic population health trends of activity, prevention, diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation
- Improve compliance with clinical guidelines
- Created with credible clinical partners, Counties Manukau District Health Board
A web-based system to support clinical quality improvement in secondary care Cardiology practice and to better understand the relevant population health profile within regions and nationally.
The Benefits of Acute PREDICT (ANZACS QI)
- Provide guideline based patient specific decision support
- Improve compliance and consistency of care based on national guidelines
- Integrate cardiovascular disease (CVD) management and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) clinic with the catheter lab to deliver multiple information streams critical to ensuring an effective care planning process
- Review Clinician focused management advice and provide patient focused personalised information to help with future prevention
- Better manage the population through valuable information gained from structured and consistent data collection
- Improve drug prescribing and dosage decisions
- Increase patient engagement through shared knowledge and decision making
- Track patient management, enhance teamwork and improve clinical workflow
- View details of patient’s previous events, recorded in any hospital using Acute Predict
- Report on detailed outcomes and target improvements effectively
- Easily measure clinic activities and performance against key performance indicators
Options for Acute Predict
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Tracking and Management
Click here for the product brochure.